Website Review and Assessment
Do you need assistance identifying the hidden potential within your professional website, which is the key to all of your online marketing actions? A website review is a perfect starting point if you're redefining your brand or new to working with Sweet Designs.
You'll receive a thorough written review of your website pertaining to design, branding, usability, optimization, and customer path to sales. We'll help you pinpoint areas of potential improvement that will enhance your visitor experience and increase your annual revenue.
Your individualized written website review can include the following items. We have a standard checklist of about 40 items to keep us focused on the areas of most benefit to you as a business owner.
* Overall impression of design and branding
* Review navigation and for ease-of-use
* Overall message, content, and calls-to-action
* Sales process and customer ease-of-use
* Effectiveness and design of landing pages
* Service descriptions and information
* Product photos, titles, and descriptions
* Brief check of HTML/CSS programming
* Analyze SEO and meta tags and offer suggestions
* Inclusion of must-have pages
* Inclusion of company information
* Review of News Room or Media Kit
* Integration of Internet marketing strategies
* Report of missing pages and broken links
* Quality and relevance of images
* And more!
Your written report will be emailed to you within 5-10 business days of receiving full payment. You can choose to hold a 30-minute telephone consultation to review the report and ask any questions. Call must be scheduled within 14 days of receiving your assessment.